Watermelon Fruit Bowl (V)
It’s been unbelievably hot and HUMID. I guess that’s what happens when you live in Miami. Originally, I’m from New York and then I moved to Los Angeles for three years. I met my Fiancé during my career transition (which you’ll soon hear about) and next thing you know we’re moving to he’s hometown in Miami. We came out here so he can continue to fish and captain boats. To be honest, I had no idea that was even a thing. But if you know me, I’m always down to take a leap of faith and walk into the unknown. So far, so good.
Anyway, with the heat I’ve been eating a lot more fruit and have been craving everything from watermelon to pineapple, making it a daily staple. Just to make things fun, I switched up my ordinary watermelon and mixed it with a bunch of other favorites.
- 1 large watermelon
- 1 medium pineapple
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 bag ripe cherries
(any fruit of choice)
- With a large knife cut the watermelon in half and scoop out the melon
- Dice up the watermelon into small squares and place aside
- Cut up the fresh pineapple into squares
- Mix watermelon and pineapple into the empty watermelon bowl
- Top with blueberries and cherries
Freely eat without guilt and enjoy outdoors!